Disability Cetificate

I am completely deaf in one ear and can hear a little from my right ear, Can I get a Disability certificate? Whom should I approach for the certificate?

To qualify for the Disability Certificate, the Hearing loss in both ears should be minimum 60 dB. Do check your Audiogram report. To know more about the methods to calculate your hearing loss and to know where to apply, read the PwD guidelines (Persons with Disability)